Location: Boston, MA Category: Part Time Non-Benefited Positions Posted On: Mon Jul 18 2022 Job Description:
The primary responsibility of the tutor is to provide support to students enrolled in Physics, Biology and Chemistry courses. These courses include but are not limited to: College Physics I and II, Inorganic and Organic Chemistry, Microbiology, Human Biology and more. Tutors must be able to relate to and work with students individually and in groups, in-person and remotely, exercise good judgment, and provide effective feedback to students.
- A Bachelor's degree in Science, Biology, Physics or Chemistry or a related area is required. A Master's degree or PHD is preferred.
- 1+ years of tutoring experience preferred.
- Weekdays, weeknights and weekends available.
- Ability to work independently.
- In-person and remote work.
- Proven ability to work with a diverse faculty, staff, and student population.
Hours: 18.5/hrs.@ $30.03/hrs. week
Open until filled